Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to install vintage air ac on my 64 nova, i have a tci fron clip i have searched online to see how people are running all their ac lines and where they are installing their dryer but ran pretty short on findind specifically images. I just need some ideas on how everyone is doing theirs. I have a sbc 383 with ICT BILLET kit with a tci front clip, i did not want to cut up the rad support so i installed rubber grommets with metal inserts in between the rad support and condencer so the ac lines would clear, THIS IS ONLY for testing purpose for now.

Let me know what ya got.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!!! Its helpful nevertheless, im assuming not alot of peope keep there a/c components inside the engine bay so it can look cleaner but so far i havent been able to locate one similar to mine with ac components inside. It was a pretty penny to purchase the a/c kit to begin with and i did see customs lines on previous posts very little pics. Were the customs lines expensive?? I just dont want to break the bank on lines on having all this done. If not i may need to bite the bullet and try to do it just to see how it looks.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I bought longer hard lines from vintage air and then just bent them myself… They already had the ends on them… The softlines I Made myself… Bought a lot of fittings from a local A C Shop… Fit up all the lines and marked them and they crimped the ends on. And yes I have a couple bucks in extra fittings for sure. I had them send a generic hose set so it was just bulk hose with loose fittings. The hard lines were the same as yours… I just didn’t use them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts