Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a new split bench seat for my 66 nova 11. I see a 64 split bench seat for sale and was wondering if this seat would bolt right up or what will be needed. I appreciate all help. Thanks.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much snolan. Very kind of you to offer this. Not quite sure were you are located. 2000 miles I suppose the shipping would be incredible. But in all kindness I appreciate you offering. See the frame on my drivers side is shot, maybe could be welded but I am looking for a replacement. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Thank you very much snolan. Very kind of you to offer this. Not quite sure were you are located. 2000 miles I suppose the shipping would be incredible. But in all kindness I appreciate you offering. See the frame on my drivers side is shot, maybe could be welded but I am looking for a replacement. Thanks again.
you could have it shipped on greyhound for probably $100....way cheaper then buying one...thats if snolan will take it to the greyhound station for you...worth a shot

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
THAT'S THE BEST WAY TO SEND BULKY ITEMS!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If snolan would do this it would be great. I would agree to cover the greyhound shipping charges. Just don't want to run snolan around. Sure appreciate it though. I contacted snolan and I will wait and see what he has to say. Thanks again to everyone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts