Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
64 wagon. Engine was swapped by previous owner to a 350 which dates to 1978-79. the car originally had an inline 6 based on Vin. Engine is in solid shape, pretty bad exhaust job, but it's on the car. no rear brakes on the car right now but the front has slotted disk brakes. brand new stainless steel fuel tank, fuel lines, Carter fuel pump, edlebrock carb, alternator and ignition coil. Needs new floors and some body work. $5500

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
Where are you located.

I can never figure where to look that shows members location - !!

I live in central Arkansas

Lou

·
Vendor
1,762 Posts
Original A/C car. The big hard rubber firewall port is still there.

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
I just sent a "conversation starter" to you. Please post here to let me know if you received it.

·
Registered
66 Chevy II, 67 Chevy II, 65 C10
603 Posts
Sent you a message

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
back up for sale, description edited. definitely needs new floors. rockers look like they can be repurposed, but I'm no expert. message me for more info. make me an offer, I really wish I could. make this work but I have no welding experience and can't afford to get it done right.

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
Sorry, I do understand your position.
however, my advanced age limits my options
i want a wagon that is ready to drive

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
make me an offer. It needs new floors, the interior is now gutted. I have both seats that need to be restored. 350 runs but needs to be timed and tuned, just redid the fuel pump so everything is brand new from the filler neck to the new carb. It is either going to sit in my garage until I can afford the floors or someone will pick it up.

·
Super Moderator
3,845 Posts
Sounds like an interesting wagon. Site rules do require a price be posted in classified ads for all items. Please establish an asking price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts