Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an updated pic of the turbo'd 64 Chevy II...some of you may remember this car in it's previous yellow color. Car now has a new owner too.

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
i like it !!! i remember the yellow color... was my screensaver for over a year... didn't ya get a 66 or a 67 yer doin' up now ???

i dig the flames, very cool... er, i mean, HOT !!! ;)

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Hey Dennis, were you able to save the fifty five, after the fire?

Rich

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A good shop here in Southern Jersey (Malia Autobody) did the work. It's very nice.

*Blings* haha gotta love it. Actually, I think they runined the shot. I shouldn't have taken the pic with the sun in front of me!

Yep, working on a 66 Super Sport. Kinda needed something to drive after the 55 Chevy I was building was toasted in a fire.

Rich....the car was considered a total loss. I personally wouldn't rebuild it but, someone else may have a different opinion. (Read-Not a paint/body guy!) Although, I've got a hook on 1 or 2 nice rollers within a few hours from me. I'm looking for something as rust-free and straight as I can find.

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
Hey Dennis,
I have followed your car from day one I was on the site. I was sorry to see on your website that you had sold the car. I really like the new paint. You have helped me so many times with questions I have had. Good luck with your new project.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts