Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Were rear seat belts on a wagon an option back in the day? I'm trying to figure out where my seat belts would bolt down to the floor. I don't see any holes. I can snap pics of this help anyone.

-Justin

·
Registered
185 Posts
Mine only has the center belt and inside half of the two outer belts mounted to the floor.

Seems to me as if the 2 outermost halves were mounted to/part of the seal itself. Granted i have no rear seat right now, that is what i see.

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Were rear seat belts on a wagon an option back in the day? I'm trying to figure out where my seat belts would bolt down to the floor. I don't see any holes. I can snap pics of this help anyone.

-Justin
Hey Justin --- Let me know if you'd like me to take a picture of the bolt location of my rear seat belts.

-Jay

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Justin --- Let me know if you'd like me to take a picture of the bolt location of my rear seat belts.

-Jay
That would be cool, when you get some time. I don't think I need them but would be nice to see where yours bolt up. I guess I should have looked at that on Sunday.

-Justin

·
Premium Member
7,831 Posts
I believe in most states front seat belts became mandatory in 1965. Rear seat belts then became mandatory a few years later. They were available as "options" prior to that though. I used to have a 63 2 door hardtop that came seat belt delete. None in the front or back.

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sweet! Nice pics thanks. I will check to see if I have something like this.

-Justin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts