Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for what my header options are for my 63 wagon. It has a CPP clip (manual m/2 rack) and a Ls in it. It does have a 4l80 and I understand I will probably have to trim the ears on the trans. It appears that block huggers will work judging by the pics. I'm hoping for a mid-length or shorty. I would even consider a manifold at this point to move the project forward.. Of course funds are low. So who has this combo and what works? I have searched but cant seem to find an specifics..Thank You in advance!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Looking for what my header options are for my 63 wagon. It has a CPP clip (manual m/2 rack) and a Ls in it. It does have a 4l80 and I understand I will probably have to trim the ears on the trans. It appears that block huggers will work judging by the pics. I'm hoping for a mid-length or shorty. I would even consider a manifold at this point to move the project forward.. Of course funds are low. So who has this combo and what works? I have searched but cant seem to find an specifics..Thank You in advance!
May be a little more expensive that what you are looking for, but I ran Doug's 3347 headers with my CPP clip and LS motor. If you get them raw steel they run around $530. I got mine on sale with ceramic coating from Summit for $600. They fit great with plenty of ground clearance and spark plugs are easy to access.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply and info. Yea I'm trying to find something easier on my wallet to move this project forward. But I will look those headers up and see what the look like. It might help to see the configuration of them. I think a block hugger might work? Idk. Thank you for the info!:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the advice, I have contacted them and they gave me some dimensions on a header they think might work. thx!:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts