Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no idea what this is worth. Original covers, seat back worn thin. Includes the hinged floor panels that are in good shape.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I do not know if my message got through. I could be interested for a reasonable price. Please private message me. Thanks Ron

·
Registered
751 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd like to get rid of it but have no idea of it's worth, that's why I posted here. No one has given me any help.
Make an offer, I'm in PA, if that makes any difference.

·
Vendor
1,760 Posts
This is a tough one. Quite rare at this point, but not the demand they used have. However, if you need one, you have probably been looking awhile. The next catch on this one is no pan and no gas tank, and probably a few little impossible to find hardware pieces missing. They are often trashed and / or rusty, this one looks fantastic. Think it is out of a '62. I would probably be around $500.

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,864 Posts
Dang I need it original color and everything!
Can it be shipped after an agreement? I'm in 96080 California.
Ric

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is out of a 63 300 series wagon that my son owned and removed it because he raced the car.
I can ship it, make me an offer. I have some other 63 wagon parts also; blue spare tire cover and some interior and exterior trim pieces, stainless vent shades, solid doors. Let's talk, I'm cleaning out the garage.

Reactions: Ricky B

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks SouthBay for giving me an idea of it's value. Not many take the time to respond.
By the way, novajoe got the wagon window screens.

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,864 Posts
Shades ? Pm me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts