Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
13,706 Posts
Strange things happen over almost 50 years:rolleyes:. I'm sure it's a real SS, but somewhere along the way the PG got moved from the floor to the steering column and the console got tossed. A rather strange modification. If cars could talk!

Bob

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Strange things happen over almost 50 years:rolleyes:. I'm sure it's a real SS, but somewhere along the way the PG got moved from the floor to the steering column and the console got tossed. A rather strange modification. If cars could talk!

Bob
Actually there is a 63 vert in Norcal with factory original "3 on the tree." Very rare option. 283 was dealer installed? Looks like a great deal.

·
13,706 Posts
Actually there is a 63 vert in Norcal with factory original "3 on the tree." Very rare option. 283 was dealer installed? Looks like a great deal.
The 3 speed manual is what you got for no extra cost if you didn't have $165.00 for the PG option. As for dealer installed V/8s.......lots of people say they have one, but proof usually is non existent

Bob

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Ok, why not take pictures of it in the sun, rather than a shady area? Obviously it was a nice day out, but why hide it in the shade?:confused:

·
Registered
983 Posts
I went and checked out an 63 SS convertible one time that had a column shift. It was the first one I had seen and I had some doubt to it being an SS because of that. But after some research it was legitimate. Not many out there but there are some. As a matter of fact it was the same color combo.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
NOT HARD TO SWITCH IT BACK TO THE FLOOR! :yes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts