Chevy Nova Forum banner
281 - 300 of 309 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #281 ·
I'm so sorry to hear about the accident. I actually saw the vid on tiktok a month ago but had no clue it was you till now!! Glad to see it was fixed quickly!!
Thank you.

Very impressed with Haggarty, I will continue to use them on all my cars.

Auto Color Studio got me in and out in a couple of days, they did a great job.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #282 ·
New door sill plates, new kick panels and new vent door pulls. Normally the vent door pulls are painted black but the new, shiny finish on the reproductions looked so nice, I didn't paint them for a little contrast under the dash.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #295 · (Edited)
Down to the last few pieces. I'm taking it to be professionally appraised tomorrow.

Freshly rechromed seat trim. I know the short inner pieces on the Nova were painted black, but I always thought they should be chrome, so I chromed them.

Still need to install the chrome buttons on the hinge pivot post. I have them here somewhere.

·
Premium Member
1964 Nova SS & 1963 Chevy II Station Wagon
870 Posts
Been following your build since 2012. Thank you for creating this post and allowing us to join you on the ride. It takes no small amount of effort to keep up with build thread, and I appreciate you posting. What an amazing amount of work as well as perseverance, dedication, patience, and persistence! Car turned out beautiful, congratulations on the completion! (y)(y)

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #299 ·
Been following your build since 2012. Thank you for creating this post and allowing us to join you on the ride. It takes no small amount of effort to keep up with build thread, and I appreciate you posting. What an amazing amount of work as well as perseverance, dedication, patience, and persistence! Car turned out beautiful, congratulations on the completion! (y)(y)
Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it.

281 - 300 of 309 Posts