Chevy Nova Forum banner

241 - 246 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #242 ·
Few more parts installed. Reproduction blinker extensions fit nicely and look great. Also cleaned, detailed and repainted the trunk emblem. Probably the nicest original piece I've ever had. Not NOS but damn nice.

·
Registered
63 SS convertible 67 SS 4 spd
949 Posts
I just looked back to when your first post was dated. This has been quite a journey. Congratulations. It looks amazing !!

·
Registered
63 Nova SS
3 Posts
Wonderful job! I was heartbroken when you said it was for sale! I'm just starting my 63 SS rebuild. You've got great info on here! Thanx for sharing the journey. Do you have a line on any low backed bucket seats? I've had this car and carried it with me since I turned 18(53 now) I've lost parts along the way...

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #245 ·
Wonderful job! I was heartbroken when you said it was for sale! I'm just starting my 63 SS rebuild. You've got great info on here! Thanx for sharing the journey. Do you have a line on any low backed bucket seats? I've had this car and carried it with me since I turned 18(53 now) I've lost parts along the way...
Sorry, no idea on where to get buckets. They're hard to find.

·
Registered
63 SS
969 Posts
Looks really nice!!
Can you please provide any tips and tricks to painting the rear molding?? Procedure, what kind of paint, is primer needed??
I tried painting mine when it got rechromed and it looked like doodoo, so I removed the paint.

241 - 246 of 246 Posts