Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I accidentally deleted my build thread that I started in 2017. Lots of progress since that mishap. When that happened I was in the process of the front suspension. Well the engine has been rebuilt and runs great! Last month after hours of blocking I finally painted the body! Yes I did it myself,for my first paintjob I think it turned out good. I'll try to keep up on going's on and not delete my progress again!! ?

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haven't been on here lately cuz I had to take a year off of the car due to family health issues. But back at it lately doing wiring and putting trim on. Satisfying seeing thing for back together and totes being emptied. Hoping to put in the front and rear glass in soon
Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Car

Automotive tail & brake light Car Tire Vehicle Window

Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Hood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Your project is looking great. You did good on that first time paint job!
Helps that I've been finishing in a woodshop since I was 18 (24yrs). Just had to adapt to laying the color since that is totally different than clear. Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
nice car, looking great, wont be long now, I would of liked seen part 1 , as I enjoy seeing the metal repair of restoration , thanks

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice car, looking great, wont be long now, I would of liked seen part 1 , as I enjoy seeing the metal repair of restoration , thanks
I have a YouTube channel that has all those pics if you wanna check them out. "Novafan63"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts