Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Same deal ! I figured I would pick it up after work but then I looked at the 2 other pictures and wow ...:no: a lot of work would have to go into it but maybe for $1000.00 I would be willing to take it .

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
The last time I saw a 64 Nova SS (it was white also) with that much rust on it for sale here in CA, it was because the seller lived near the beach. :yes:

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
"Has all the decals" what does that even mean? Parts car and im not even sure anything can be saved except some trim and glass, rear axle, and interior stuff. $300 car no more. JMO

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I'VE SEEN ROUGH CARS, THIS ONE IS TOO ROUGH FOR A CALIFORNIA CAR! IMO
IT CAN BE FIXED WITH SOME EFFORT :yes:

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
I am right there with you guys. I saw that first pic and was going to drive up there that minute and buy it. Then I saw all that body work that needs to be done, and there is a lot of it.

But I've seen people on this site take on that type of job and do a darn good job at it too.

If it had the 283 in it. I might just buy it and drive it every day like that until I have a bigger garage.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Talked to the guy last night he said someone was going to pick it up last night . Maybe Pete or Andy for parts ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts