Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Sammy from New Orleans. I'm in search of a 63 hardtop and came across this one on Craigs List:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/1269461338.html

I was wondering if someone in this general area that is up on Nova's could check it out for me to see if it's worth the $$$. If someone is able to, I would appreciate it if you could let me know so I can decide to pursue it or keep looking. Also, if you know of any other 63 rollers in good shape, I'd like to know of those as well. Mainly concerned with the body condition as I plan on doing a 5.3 conversion. Really doesn't have to have a motor or tranny.

My e-mail address is [email protected] and I can also give my cell if you would need it.

Thanks in advance,
Sammy (6nova3)

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
fyi think dude started off at $6000 a few weeks ago... haven't seen it, but that's way to high for a roller in this area.... even for $3500 it's gotta be real clean

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
looks like the car has everything. $3500 price tag for a roller is kinda high but these cars aint cheap anymore. You figure if that car was running with a junk engine it be worth more than $3500 IMO.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts