1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Nova SS
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
63 nova

1963 Chevrolet Nova
1963 Chevy Nova two-door hardtop serial number 30437N176803. Original six-cylinder engine has been replaced with a 283cid Chevrolet V8 engine. Vehicle is in great condition inside and out. Appraisal available 283 cid engine 4 speed automatic Drum breaks P195/75R14 Uniroyal Tig...
Mileage 29,500 km
In Etobicoke,

·
Super Moderator
3,887 Posts
Good looking car in a good looking color. SS caps and 14's really dress up a 400 series car. The pictures aren't great, and I'd like to know more about the bottom of the car, but that's a good looking '63. Every time I think that a Nova is too much money, I remember the pain and expense of going through one of them, so while this seems high priced, maybe it isn't. With B & P on some of these restorations going for anywhere from $5K to $20K, who knows.

·
Registered
66 Nova SS
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It would be a little cheaper for you guys south of the border because of the exchange rate

·
Vendor
1,780 Posts
Real nice looking car. Great color combo. If it really is as advertised, it is a realistic price. I have looked at 3 1st gens recently, all priced in the $22 - $28K range and this ones appears nicer with less detail issues.

·
13,812 Posts
It would be a little cheaper for you guys south of the border because of the exchange rate
How 'bout 'a lot cheaper'. At todays rates, an offer of $18,500 U.S. would mean the seller gets $26,150 when he converts at his Canadian bank. You might get it for that. Maybe do even better. Never understood why you U.S. guys aren't up here buying all our cars. On second thought, kinda glad you aren't, because we'd have none left :giggle: . There's also the problem of no cross border travel at present.

Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts