Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,437 Posts
I'm think'in it was a Dealer installed option not available until late '64 & '65., but I very well may be wrong......

·
13,974 Posts
A hazard light switch is shown in the 1963 Chevy II Custom Accessories catalogue as a dealer installed item for any model.

Bob

·
13,974 Posts
Bob.... You sho do know yer stuff....!!!!!
I think it's more like a 1963 Chevy II Custom Features and Accessories book happened to be in my 1963 SS convertible when I bought it:).

Bob

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
I'm think'in it was a Dealer installed option not available until late '64 & '65., but I very well may be wrong......
It must have still been a dealer option in '65 because it is not list in the options for my '65 Acadian.

·
Premium Member
7,437 Posts
I would guess alot more full-size & "commercial" applications got it than Chevy II's......I've ever only seen one in a junk '65 Nova wagon that appeared to have possibly been a mail vehicle at one point......

·
Premium Member
2,622 Posts
Here is a NOS GMC "accessory " 1964-65 Emergency Flasher Note The wires are different colors and the Knob is different overall same part from 63-65 just some cosmetic changes .

·
Banned
3,991 Posts
THIS is amazingly good information!!!! Keep it coming!!!

And thanks to NovaJoe, NovaBob, NovaTony, Nova[insert name] for making this information happen!!!!!!:yes:

I too am working on the parts catalog... will keep y'all posted.

Cheers, Tim

·
13,974 Posts
Four way hazard flashers became standard on Chevy IIs in 1967. I can't find anything in my info that indicates they were standard in 67 Acadians. Maybe the Acadian folks can let us know. Not sure about the Acadian Beaumonts, Henry. They were still dealer options for the 1965 Invader/Canso series, so probably the same for the Beaumont.

Bob

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Four way hazard flashers became standard on Chevy IIs in 1967. I can't find anything in my info that indicates they were standard in 67 Acadians. Maybe the Acadian folks can let us know. Not sure about the Acadian Beaumonts, Henry. They were still dealer options for the 1965 Invader/Canso series, so probably the same for the Beaumont.

Bob
As mentioned in my earlier post, they were not an option on the Beaumont in '65.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts