Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Check out my signature below lots of pics of the Bill Thomas fastback cars. 1 was totaled, 1 is being restored & 1 is just sitting in a barn.

·
Premium Member
5,778 Posts
Check out my signature below lots of pics of the Bill Thomas fastback cars. 1 was totaled, 1 is being restored & 1 is just sitting in a barn.
those are some cool pics Dave I really liked the Dixie Twister alot ...
Do you have the sticker in the last pic :confused: thats sooooo coool :yes:

·
Premium Member
2,194 Posts
Thanks for the link I seem to remember reading it but not all of the content. If only I would have been just a little older! Stumbling across one of these jewels would be like the guy that had the 1 of the 6 '63 Super Duty Tempest coupes, didn't know it, and someone paid $236K for it before he scrapped it. Amazing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is there a way to ID if a Fiberglass fender is a original Bill Thomas made fender? This is hand laid and super lightweight.

I took the picture before he was ready.

Look at the back window. It was never completely cut out as there was a triangular shaped brace built into the roof.

·
Premium Member
7,992 Posts
CTSV OWNER..... Do you know where your friend's Dad's car is now ??? Or what happened to it ??? The pics appear as if taken near or in a scrap yard (60's-70's ??) Any more pics of it that you can post ????

·
Registered
8 Posts
The pictures were taken way back in the day at the Sedgefield Gulf gas station. There were more pictures but I did not take pictures of all of his pictures. I did however get a picture of a Camaro at the same station. I do not know when the pictures were actually taken. It looks to me like the Chevy II was retired and cast to the parking lot while a Corvette and Camaro were the newer better faster cars.

Dave

·
Premium Member
2,194 Posts
CTSV OWNER - This could be a significant car. Can you talk with your friend and/or his dad to see where the Nova may have gone when he was done with it? It is worth tracking down.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.