Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at making new door panels for my 63 wagon.My current one say Chevy 2.I see new replacement door panels are just a chrome medallion.Which I would be fine with just looking for a source.Thanks for any all suggestions
Todd

·
13,083 Posts
Your wagon must be a Chevy II 100 series if it says Chevy II on the door panel. Replacements are likely Nova 400. They won't be correct, but will fit. PUI is a possible source. Check to see if they have 100 series panels.

Bob

·
Super Moderator
3,415 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I just purchased a '63 Chevy II wagon and wondered if anyone made the correct door panels. Was hoping to avoid the long and arduous dance with SMS.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes mine is a 100 series.Because we are making our own door panels would like just some sort of medallion .
thanks for sharing any ideas
Todd

·
Vendor
1,400 Posts
I think SMS is the only game for 100 Series panels. If someone has another source please post!

·
13,083 Posts
Not sure what SMS is
SMS Auto Fabrics. They're located near Portland, Oregon. The seem to be the 'go to' people for classic auto interiors. I've seen their work and it's top notch. They did a complete black interior for my buddies '66 Chevy II 100 2 door L79 clone. Looked exactly like factory (there was no factory black for Chevy II 100 in 1966). Downside is wait times are months and they aren't inexpensive. Link to website below.

Bob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts