Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my car there was no glove box insert or fasteners. I just got a new glove box insert and am wanting to install. Sounds crazy, but does anyone have a inside picture of their glove box so I could see the fasteners/screws that hold it in? I see the holes in the new liner but am not sure what the hardware is like that holds the liner in place. Any info would be appreciated!

·
Registered
288 Posts
i don't know if this helps as I am not posting any pictures and I have a 62 :) but on mine there are 3 or 4 screws that are attached to the glove box door hinge. you install the liner then put the door on which holds the bottom of the liner in place. then there are two screws that hold the liner to the upper near edges of the dash. no screws or fasteners on the far/rear of the liner, the whole thing attaches to the front end where the dash is.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for responding. Your information did help as I just finished getting the liner in. Once I took the door off as you suggested I could see how the liner was to fasten into place. I made a quick trip to buy a couple screws and flat washers for the front sides and top and it all went right into place. Thanks again for taking the time to reply!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts