Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would share some pictures of the progress on my center console. I went down to the sheet metal shop and had them shear some 12 gauge at 5/8" wide to build the inner frame work. Then covered it with some 20 gauge. Took the car to the upholstery shop today so they could match the material on the seats and give a quote to cover it with material. Quoted $250, I thought that was a fair price for our area. I will post up the pictures when the upholstery shop finishes hopefully next week.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Looking good:D Cant wait to see the final product.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Nice Job!! That sure is a custom one off product!! You may have a market for a new line of work!! Keep us updated on the finished product!!

:ragtop:

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
I like! Gives me some ideas. Ive been kickin around several variations from all the great work I have seen on the site.

I bought a neon center but Im better working with sheetmetal than plastic and fiberglass.

Thanks for sharing. JR

·
Registered
72 Frame off, bare metal resto-mod. 383, TH350, Eaton Posi, Complete new suspension, disk brakes
1,519 Posts
Not gonna fool anybody

They didn't have cup holders in those days....you had to hold the beer bottle between your legs.:devil:

Looks really good.....now if would chill the beer....:eek:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They didn't have cup holders in those days....you had to hold the beer bottle between your legs.:devil:

Looks really good.....now if would chill the beer....:eek:
Those drinking and driving days are way over for me! Got my share of exhibition of speed, failing to yeild to pedestrians, and open containers. Now I'm reduced to a cup holder to sit my coffee cup. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts