Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone & Happy New Year!!

We just started back on the chevy II this past month and have ordered a bunch of new parts from Classic- one thing I cannot find anywhere are the body side moldings for the car- He's wanting ones like on the 63, which by his memory of his 1st car, were wider with a black strip in the middle, but would settle for the plain chrome moldings. Can't find either in any catalog or ebay. saw an old thread and it seems they weren't available in 2010 anywhere. ( http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164186 )
anyone know of a place to order these? THANKS!

·
Premium Member
7,437 Posts
' 63 bodyside mouldings were never reproduced. You may wish to place an ad in the '62-67 Parts Wanted' section once you have accumulated the required 25 post count to do so....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
' 63 bodyside mouldings were never reproduced. You may wish to place an ad in the '62-67 Parts Wanted' section once you have accumulated the required 25 post count to do so....
Thanks! I've been searching online since last night, glad to know I haven't failed & they're just not available.
I'm still running on dial up @ home, & can't do this @ work. I'll try to accumulate some posts this week so I can post in the classifieds.
what about the thinner 64 or 65 molding strips? know anyone that produces them?

·
Registered
5,719 Posts

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Nova Joe probably can tell you where to get some originals and maybe even NOS. Be prepared to pay a pretty penny for a decent set. :yes:

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Nova Joe probably can tell you where to get some originals and maybe even NOS. Be prepared to pay a pretty penny for a decent set. :yes:
2X.

"novajoe" is a member on this site. He might have these trim parts or he will know who has them.

Bryan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts