Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a little confused on the 63 nova ss automatic on the floor. I purchased my 63 ss with a 3 on the tree. I want to convert it to the power glide with the console. I have the a console but need the transmission hump. Every seller of these particular transmission humps indicate it will fit 62-67. But if I am correct there is difference in the 66 and 67. Is that correct
JS

·
Vendor
1,313 Posts
The 1963 - 64 auto hump is unique and not reproduced that I have seen. The 1965 - 67 hump gets advertised as fitting 1962 - 67 by the ubiquitous online parts dealers that know little-to-nothing about the parts they sell.

I may have a good used one, PM if interested.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The 1963 - 64 auto hump is unique and not reproduced that I have seen. The 1965 - 67 hump gets advertised as fitting 1962 - 67 by the ubiquitous online parts dealers that know little-to-nothing about the parts they sell.

I may have a good used one, PM if interested.
How much are you asking for it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if he dosent... i have a complete floor cutout. may have the the bucket seat mounts on it.
PM and ill dig it out
Thanks, but the floor itself including the tunnel is in perfect condition. That would be by last resort. But I will keep it in mind.
Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts