Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a conversion kit to do the lower A arm thing, I don't want to change any thing else, any idea's

Mark

·
Registered
162 Posts
Check wiyh Church Boys Racing...I think they have their own design lower arms.

·
Premium Member
6,365 Posts
The church boys arms are modified versions of the CPP arm to fit with their rack and pinion kit. See batman's links above. Many happy users of the CPP kit on this forum.

Church Boy's is making they're own arm's now that will work as a stand alone:yes::yes:

The biggest advantage they have over the CPP arms is thay allow for more caster adjustment.

I think the CPP arms start to bind at about 1.5 degrees of caster.The Church Boys arms can get up to at least 4 degrees, which makes quite a big difference in straight line tracking.

·
Vendor
4,080 Posts
Just as Klean63 and Madmoose have stated Church Boys are making their own arms that make a tremendous improvement to the stock front suspension. They are also compatible with the bolt on rack and pinion conversion as well.

The arms that are modified from CPP are called the "Church Arms" because they have a droop in them to accomodate the use of the bolt on rack kit. The standard cpp arms will not work down the road with the rack conversion.

Regardless of which brand you decide to go with you will need to ask yourself whether or not you plan to go to a Rack and pinion conversion. Currently you may not want to go that far with your suspension, but if you plan accordingly you will be set with the correct components at a later date.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all, this give's me a good place to start, they make a lot of sense considering the stock arangement.

Mark

1 - 8 of 8 Posts