Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im trying to find the proper chevrolet emblem that goes on the rear of the trunk between the taillights... i cant find it anywhere and am not sure if the one mine has is original.... i am also trying to determine if the front turn signal lights/parking lights are supposed to be white or amber and do they have a chrome type molding that is supposed to go around them...
thanks in advance....
BTW- I got my '62 on Monday and am fired up to finally own my first nova

·
Premium Member
7,437 Posts
im trying to find the proper chevrolet emblem that goes on the rear of the trunk between the taillights... i cant find it anywhere and am not sure if the one mine has is original.... i am also trying to determine if the front turn signal lights/parking lights are supposed to be white or amber and do they have a chrome type molding that is supposed to go around them...
thanks in advance....
BTW- I got my '62 on Monday and am fired up to finally own my first nova
You'll need to post a pic of the rear emblem., as early Chevy II/Nova rear diecasts were different for each year.....The front parking/signal lenses were clear (white) on all 1962 models.. Yes, there is a trim piece that encloses each lense to the parking light housing.....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the feedback... i cant figure out how to add a picture ill post it when i figure it out........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts