Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,776 Posts
The only reason they're listed 64-67 (instead of 62-67) is that the V8 wasn't available stock in 62/63, and the fitment charts usually go relative to the stock equipment.

I thought Summit had a house brand model that folks said worked pretty well and were cheap, but I just looked and can't find 'em now.

·
Premium Member
5,820 Posts
so these will also fit a 62 that has the stock inner fenders and front end?
Yes. If you're talking about the inexpensive Summit headers, don't be surprised at all if you have to bang on them to get them to clear something. The Doug's D367-Y have the best overall fit, out of the box. The Sanderson short headers also fit well.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have J&W headers in my 63 with the stock front clip, they're kinda a b*tch to installed though. I had to bang them up pretty good to get them to clear.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I really like the hedman elite headers alot. They are exceptional quality with extra thick flange's and the ball and socket collectors work great. No gaskets to blow out at the collectors. Also they are ceramic coated so they look good for a long time.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
im using hooker super comps in my nova i had the stock front end on it then switched to a heidts front clip

those are the same headers ive had for about 4 years they are ceramic coated
these headers are for stock front end novas i just kept them cause i didnt feel like spending more money on another set of headers

·
Registered
324 Posts
I just put fenderwell headers on my 62 wagon with a 383. The headers off the car worked perfect,I just wanted fenderwell. PM me if you would like my old headers...cheap

1 - 11 of 11 Posts