5,544 Posts
This posting has been deleted by its author

That's what I found...

Mark

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The link worked a little while ago but I'm not surprised. It was a primer black HT that appeared to have a healthy 350 that had a ceramic coated fenderwell header exaust. 350 trans and and 373 gears in the rear. The car had a 4 point cage and weld pro wheels, fuel cell, and he had brand new CPP upper and lower control arms in the box to go with it...He was only asking $5k for it which almost seemed too good to be true. It appeared as if he was going in the same direction as I have went with my 64 and you couldn't build it for what he was asking...

·
Registered
101 Posts
No deal.

If it sounds too good to be true it usually is. I almost got burned once on ebay with similar deal. Buyer beware!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
The car is in my garage now! It needs some work, but was a decent deal.

Hey Nova 6400....still have that exhaust for sale?

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The car is in my garage now! It needs some work, but was a decent deal.

Hey Nova 6400....still have that exhaust for sale?
yeah I still have the exhaust if you want it. Its just sitting in my garage and my dad wants me to get rid of it....

That car appeared to be a much better deal than some of the other 1st gen hardtop project cars that where recently advertised on Craigslist in So Cal:yes:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah, it was a decent deal. The 350 is bone stock, but the car has some good stuff on it.

I think I'll take that exhaust, can you text or call me? 909-215-3875

1 - 9 of 9 Posts