Chevy Nova Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
1969?

Does anyone know if these will fit in a 1969? I know that the seat from my 1969 bolted into the factory holes in my 1964, but am not sure if the floorpan is a different shape between the front and rear mounting holes?
thanks

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
6'5 here. Definitely interested in some extenders for my bench seat. Are these available somewhere? I looked on Ebay and didn't find anything.

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
I hate to sound stupid but what body type is the '64? There are extenders on Ebay for an A body. Will those work?

·
Super Moderator
3,576 Posts
No, a Nova is not an A body. Chevelle is an A-body, I believe. It's a Chevy II, and wasn't it an X body at the time? I don't think the A body ones will work. I have heard of extensions for bucket seats being made, but not for bench. Maybe a member knows.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
You can make your own extenders.. Get some low profile channel stock at a hardware store or metal supplier and drill some holes in it. Bolt it all in and it should work for bench or buckets. If you want to get all fancy you can paint them..

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Don't you just hate it when a thread (conversation) pops up that has had the photos deleted or photopuke blurs them out? My daughter is a large gal and I most likely will need to fabricate something for my '65 buckets since it'll be her Nova some day. Anybody got any photos?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts