Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 64 Nova and I want to install a 4 speed. I have a small block and also have a BW super t10. I was wondering how difficult it is to install a hydraulic clutch and does anyone make a kit? Are there any thing to look out for if I go mechanical and how difficult is it to get setup correctly? Thanks in advance, Jeff

·
Registered
890 Posts
You can ask "IBUILDM" on the site about the kit.I think he said he had a setup they use at his shop he can get.He wont steer you wrong.
Driver side header can be a painful time with the stock clutch set up,on mine the header was hitting the clutch fork.I went with block huggers until the winter when I can modify a set of full length headers.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Skullboy, I will most likely be going with a mechanical setup at this point since everything else will be setup similar to stock. I will probably upgrade to hydraulic later when I update the front clip to a mustang II style. I have IBUILDM as a saved seller on ebay since he seems to offer a fair price on the clips. I appreciate your feedback, Jeff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts