Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my question is who makes a good fiberglass bolt on 4'' cowl hood for the 62-64 novas?

i've seen the tamraz stuff on ebay but don't anyone that has one, if you guys could post some pics of them that would be great

thanks
jon

·
Premium Member
2,354 Posts
Glass Tek in Illinois. I just bolted mine on and it fit perfect. You'll find most members on the site recommend them. Make sure you get the springs for it also. Dave

·
Registered
906 Posts
Glass Tek in Illinois. I just bolted mine on and it fit perfect. You'll find most members on the site recommend them. Make sure you get the springs for it also. Dave
i have glasstek on my 63,fits good but a little narrow on the sides next to the fenders.nothing a little filler can fix to be perfect.plus the front 63 diecast can be made to fit with the mounting holes drilled
don

·
Registered
93 Posts
I bought a 4" cowl hood from tamaraz off of ebay for my 64. It is made by glasstek and it fits very nice the only problem was some of the gel coat flaked off, it took a little bit of work to fix but it turned out good I also bought some fenders from tamaraz and I am not sure who made them but they didnt line up at all

1 - 6 of 6 Posts