Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if rear end and front suspension spindles off a '75 nova would be compatible donor for a '63 chevy II? If not then anyone know if there is a list of vehicles that would be good 5 lug donor cars for my 4 lug '63. Limited budget funds. THX guys!

·
Registered
542 Posts
s-10 or blazer rearend would work for the rear. i think widths varied with years and models . do a quick search , i know there have been lots of write ups on the subject.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thx Ronnie, I was able to chat with Esteban member and I maybe have a deal in the works. Regards, David from Canada
QUOTE=voodeuce;1927326]62 to 67 is the only parts that will work im pretty sure. i just picked up all the front end parts off a member here pretty cheap. theres a front end set up in the classifieds right now. look here http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206384 good luck my freind. ronnie[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jbon64, Thanks for the tip. David
QUOTE=jbon64;1927476]s-10 or blazer rearend would work for the rear. i think widths varied with years and models . do a quick search , i know there have been lots of write ups on the subject.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
983 Posts
starting in 64 Novas were 5 lug so you could start with some used 64 - 67 spindles and buy a disk brake setup which is probably the least expensive, or put original drums on for even less cost.

I get Monopotophobia riding in cars with a single pot master cylinder. You should consider upgrading that as well since you are doing brake work.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
LET US KNOW HOW IT WORKS OUT, A MEMBER MAY HAVE SOMETHIN' YOU'D LIKE! :yes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts