Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,781 Posts
saw ya

Was there watching for a while with my daughter. We came by in the pits, maybe 12:30ish but the car was running and being worked on so we didn't interrupt.

There were some badazz cars running. It was fun to watch.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Hope to see some of you guys at Maple Grove this year for the Super Chevy event. I haven't missed a year yet and I am looking foward to meeting some of your guys:D

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was there watching for a while with my daughter. We came by in the pits, maybe 12:30ish but the car was running and being worked on so we didn't interrupt.

There were some badazz cars running. It was fun to watch.
you should have said hello:yes:are you going to be at the super chevy show in july?im on vacation that week and trying to get the wife to come home early so i can go sat-sun

·
Premium Member
2,781 Posts
If the cars done

you should have said hello:yes:are you going to be at the super chevy show in july?im on vacation that week and trying to get the wife to come home early so i can go sat-sun
I'm hoping to race that weekend providing the car is done. Motor should be ready this week, trans has been freshened up and is ready to go. As usual its the body work that everything hinges on.
Bear in mind is only a street car but am hoping with the cam, convertor change along with head work to get in the bottom 12's this summer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts