Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hadn't seen much comment on the col 4th Gen t's on Jade's 4th gen.com site, have to get some myself, as long as they come big, lol .

Anyways, what prompted me to comment, was - got my new Car Craft mag the other day ( way cool 63 Nova in there, by the way ) , and they're continuing to run the ' T-shirt models " in the back.

Your opinion may vary as to the appropriateness, etc ( personally, I;d rather see more readers rides,etc - but who am I to turn away from a good looking gal, either :) .

so... they're loooking for places to send in T's for the girls to model - I think there needs to be a 4th Generation T in there :)
( or at least a Stevesnovasite.com - what ever happened to those shirts ? )

ANy takers - maybe all pitch in and cover the cost of a shirt, lol - I'll kick in a buck or so, lol... everyone kick in 50 cents and hiope to get a T in the mag ?

just thinking aloud again, lol ..

~ AL

·
Registered
436 Posts
I'll have to go get that mag and check it out. May not be a bad idea.

I had a part-time personalization business I ran for a few years and decided to just start making 4th Gen stuff, t-shirts, license plates, trailer hitch covers, windproof lighters, and I'm even working on trying some floor mats now.

Sold quite a few license plates so far, but the t-shirts don't seem to be real popular which leads me to believe I need some better designs. So far what I have, I created on my computer with some members rides. I thought I'd like to have someone draw up a charicature? of my SS for a design. Haven't advertised any of the other stuff yet since I'm still working on the designs for them.

Any good artists out there send me some drawings for designs. I could offer free item or two and possibly discount on future purchases if I use them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts