Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Novas with vinyl roof

hi everyone, I recently saw a 75 Nova with a black vinyl roof that looked amazing. I didn't know that 4Gens came with complete vinyl roof tops, I have seen a couple of Landau roofs which are horrible in my opinion :beat: .

Anyway now I am looking for a black vinyl roof myself. Does anyone know a place that manufactures them? I tried classic industries but they only have them for 1 - 3 Gens.

Why don't you see more of the complete vinyl roof novas? They are awesome!:cool:

·
Registered
569 Posts
most any trim shop can do vinyl roof covers, my brother had his 73 ( original vinyl top car ) redone for like 140 bucks.

you * WILL * need the trim to seperate the top from the quarter, etc- this as far as I know, is the same as a two-tone painted car. so should not be that hard to find.

I htink a list member ( or may have been on cardomain, yell if your here, lol ) had a red 75 (?) hatchback with a vinyl top, that was very cool - and I think quite unique, only one I've seen with a full vinyl top on a hatch, as opposed to the 'half top' cover on my 73 hatch parts car.

~ AL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts