Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello all

327/350
suspension is ALL outta whack (yet apparently thats par for the course) wheels don't match and the thing leaks oil daily

i purchased the car from a kid' - probably shouldn't have, yet in southern california - it was the only SS i found in the last 6 mths that had black interior

i'm 6' 5" 280# and here she is ...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
^ guess my newbie status doesn't allow me to post photo's yet

... Ima go troll around and hopefully be back w/pix :devil:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys'

still can't post pics ... :confused:

maybe i missed reading something upon signing up?? either that or the guys at church boy don't like me because ive been calling for a couple days?? anyway ... i feel determined to get some pics up so i can get some help here :eek:

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Welcome to Steve's Nove Site!! Glad to have you here!! To post pictures open an account with Photobucket, it's free. Load your pictures there then you copy the IMG link and put into you post!! Easy as that!! Gool luck.

:ragtop:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

this last one really illustrate my need to put wheels as this rear right is bigger than the rest ... i could get a new tire, but i figure why waste

it worked! my photobucket was on private ... thanks for the insight 65!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im in dyer need of some wheels too, anyone have some used? i cant roll on stocks any longer ..

also, spoke w/Chuck today ... didn't know they're located back east, so my bad for calling them out like that. I ASSumed they were up north, PST

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
car looks good. Welcome to the site. You are going to love it here. Did you verify the vin to make sure she was a true SS? missing lots of the SS trim. What part of Tor. are you in? We have couple guys there. Im just south of you.

Cesar.

·
13,695 Posts
That poor 'ol hardtop is looking pretty tired. Even the SS emblems are slipping down the side:D. Somewhere along the way it's picked up a '63 grill and '62 park lights. Lots of work, but you already know that. All part of the hobby.

Bob

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:

I THOUGHT YOU HAD A SEDAN AT FIRST! :turn::bored:
YOU'RE SAFE NICE RIDE, I'M IN LONG BEACH! GIVE ME A SHOUT!
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah, i noticed the car has a lot of problem, the vin starts as 4044 ... after looking it up, says 64' SS model - so im good right? maybe the site was wrong ... either way, it's a daily driver and i already have a 400 block w/afr going in it along with a 700r ... car needs much attention, almost wanted to back out of the deal after i put it on a lift .... thanks again and i look forward to meeting you guys at some meets

speaking of meets, anyone going to Pomona this Sunday??

1 - 20 of 24 Posts