Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I'm posting this for a friend, he has a 1963 Nova 4-door sedan, and wants to get a set of aftermarket wheels that will fit the factory 4-lug hubs to replace the steel wheels on the car. He is only looking for a set of 14 or 15 inchers, nothing too wild.

If anyone knows who makes such a thing (or if it is even made), please let me know.

Also, I've had a hard time actually finding the bolt pattern spacing online so if anyone knows what the spacing on the 4-lug factory setup is, that would be of great help also!

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
9,992 Posts
I think the Datsun 240-280 series wheels will fit. I was looking at a set of those for my Corvair.

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
I know you can/could get aluminum slots for the 4 luggers. I think that sixtyII had a set for sale a while back.....I think.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
I'm pretty sure that cragar makes 4 lug s/s wheels, i think they look a little wierd with only the 4 spokes, but i'm pretty sure i remeber seeing those when i got mine.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I just removed a set of american racing wheels from my 63.I think i will keep the tires but will be getting rid of wheels.If he finds nothing else pm me.skull

1 - 7 of 7 Posts