Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if, or where I can get one of these from? I'm looking for a 4 hole panel 2 5/8" and 2 1/16".

Thanks

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
i did some checking and all i found were 1, 2 and 3 gauge panels... what about makin' 'em yerself ??? you could prolly fab something up ;)

·
Premium Member
8,405 Posts
I found what you are looking for buried in Egauges.com web site.

PN R7641 Chrome 4 hole bracket for 2-1/16" gauges.

They don't have a 4 hole listed for 2-5/8" gauges. If you are mixing sizes, I'd just use two 2 hole brackets. Longacre makes 4 gauge dash mount panels but I only found assemblies with gauges listed on line. I think if you called Longacre you might be able to buy just the panel.

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
the Flyer said:
i did some checking and all i found were 1, 2 and 3 gauge panels... what about makin' 'em yerself ??? you could prolly fab something up ;)
That's an option. Here's what I've mocked up so far. But quite frankly, I have no idea where to go to have it done. I was thinking aluminum that could be polished up. It would attach to the bottom of the dash obviously. I just need to make the mounting flange wider on the driver side to follow the countours of the dash.

And thank you Paul for the link. I was wondering if there were any simple solutions out there. I could use two 2 hole panels, but thought the 4 hole would look nicer.

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
And here mocked up to make sure I had room for the gauges. I would also need little tabs at the bottom to screw into the trans tunnel to make sure it's secure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts