Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a pic of a 4 cylinder motors valve cover. I think one of the previous owners had buggered mine up and need to know what may need fixin!!

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
Jeff, will a marine one work? I can get a pic of the valve from my 4 cyl Mercruiser if that will help.

Randy(NPHNP??):confused: :)

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
72GreenRally said:
Jeff, will a marine one work? I can get a pic of the valve from my 4 cyl Mercruiser if that will help.

Randy(NPHNP??):confused: :)
Is it the same motor that would have been in a 62 ChevyII? If so then Maybe.:confused:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
According to my wife mothers new husband, they have a merc-cruzer in thier boat and they said that they buy parts for it at a auto parts store for the Novas

·
Registered
5 Posts
4 Cyl Valve cover

I need a pic of a 4 cylinder motors valve cover. I think one of the previous owners had buggered mine up and need to know what may need fixin!!

Any help would be appreciated.
Have you gotten the pic's of the valve cover yet? I have a 4 Cyl from a 63 chevy Ii setting on the floor in my garage. I'll take a pic for you if you still need it. Ed

·
Registered
390 Posts
I believe the marine version of the 4 cyl. Chevy II engine had a taller deck block than the pass car. The four cylinder "Iron Duke" engine was a later vintage Pontiac engine.

If you don't have any luck getting a picture, email me and I'll take a picture of one I have in storage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts