Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wondering what size tire and wheel width combo people are running with 15" wheels. i want to run american racing torque thrusts. i bought a set of rear wheels at carlisle a couple weeks ago, they are 15x8.5 with 3.75 back spacing. i'd like to run a 275/6015 on the rear. for the front, i'm not sure yet, either a 15x6 or a 15x4. maybe a 195/6515 up front, still up in the air. i have a ford 9" in the rear (2" shorter than 10 bolt) with ladder bars and coil overs, still have stock wheel wells. feel free to post pics and let me know your tire/wheel combo. thanks

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks rat, that was pretty good info. gonna talk to my buddy that has a tire shop and see if i can borrow a couple tires for mock up on the rear. i have a lot of adjustments i can move around on my setup to make things work. it's going to be on the track more than the street, thinkin of a 28x10 or 28x10.5 for the track, depends on what fits.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no problem rat, the link you gave me was still good info. it showed what tires they are fitting under their cars, my backspacing would be different to fit the same tire. thanks again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts