Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever seen a 3rd gen convertible? Hmmm... I think it would prolly only look good if it was a hard top tho. There is companies now that can come to you and make it look legit.

·
13,679 Posts
Haven't seen one yet that looked good and most don't have a top:rolleyes:.

Bob

·
Registered
982 Posts
i dunno, i guess its not in the name of the nova's design, but it doesnt look that bad. it looks alot like vert camaros do. i dont entirely like it, but i dont think it looks that ugly :hiding:

·
Registered
531 Posts
i dunno, i guess its not in the name of the nova's design, but it doesnt look that bad. it looks alot like vert camaros do. i dont entirely like it, but i dont think it looks that ugly :hiding:
I dont think it looks bad. You need to do wheels and paint upgrade and you will see everyone changing their minds.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

BARF! :puke:
wow, its not bad as far as im concerned and it would be different. I think most cars people choose to drive are ugly but you don't go around saying it. and most all convertibles still have tops. I'm not arguing tho, im no expert, just think it would be great to have something you don't.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I think it looks like it could have came that way

I dont think it looks bad. You need to do wheels and paint upgrade and you will see everyone changing their minds.
I agree you, I would also do a silver and black scheme, l88 or stinger hood,nice low wide back leather seats...lol im getting carried away arent i?. but hey to all there own. I also am not a dedicated drag racer and use my car as one of my daily drivers so I would enjoy it.

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
wow, its not bad as far as im concerned and it would be different. I think most cars people choose to drive are ugly but you don't go around saying it. and most all convertibles still have tops. I'm not arguing tho, im no expert, just think it would be great to have something you don't.
Same here.

What, you mean the early 90's teal and 15x7 crusty 3rd gen Camaro rims don't look good?

I bet if somebody like Foose did a roadster (not convertible) with good paint, decent rims, and some body mods it might look decent. Not AWESOME, but decent.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think part of making verts is to shorten the windshield too, that might help I really can't tell if he did that out not there.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts