Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
72, 2 Dr, 383, 700r4
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen various threads about the replacement quarter window vertical channels when replaced make your windows inoperable. You had to either have your originals renewed or deal with them not working anymore. I saw recently that a new version is coming out on Classic industries website that has the proper dual channel allowing your windows to work. Just passing it on.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Has anyone tried these yet?
No, I haven't, but I'm certainly curious about them. I bought some of the older ones, more than ten years ago when I had my car painted, and the quarter windows have never worked right since then. I called Classic Industries and complained about them, but got less than a lukewarm response. I found some originals that are in good enough condition to rebuild, but haven't done that yet, either. It's rare that I have passengers in my back seat.

Thanks for bringing the earlier post back, Nick. I don't remember if I had seen it before.

Gerry

·
Vendor
1,716 Posts
I have been wondering about this as well. If anyone is interested in giving them a shot, PM me and I will get you a set under retail.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have a set on my bench at the moment. Look like they will work fine. Waiting for paint on my exterior trim before installation. I have cut to length and have dry fit them. No problems are evident yet.

·
Vendor
1,716 Posts
Great, do keep us posted (y)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts