Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie here....

I just picked up a 1970 nova.

The PO has the fenders mounted, but all the grill, bumper, filler pieces, trim etc are in a box stuffed in the car.

Are there any pics of how this stuff bolts/goes together? (I got a box of bolts too!)

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Newbie here....

I just picked up a 1970 nova.

The PO has the fenders mounted, but all the grill, bumper, filler pieces, trim etc are in a box stuffed in the car.

Are there any pics of how this stuff bolts/goes together? (I got a box of bolts too!)
pick up an assembly manual you will need one , they are a wealth of knowledge , or maybe someone on here has some pictures out of theirs.. but if you get the book the next time ya need it youll have it, classic industries sell them ,

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
X2 on the assembly manual, the grill of the 3rd gen cars is got to be the most intense parts to assemble. They're not hard to do, just time consuming and plenty of nuts and bolts.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. Just ordered a manual, should be here by this weekend.

When I saw the pieces, it looks like there are about 100 holes for nuts and bolts.

Kind of funny, there are like 4 bolts for the doors, fenders, hood, and bumper. However those tiny little pieces have so much to assemble.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts