Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: if its true, its a once in a lifetime find. Wonder what happened the first time?

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
I can kick myself for not being rich.......

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
It has torque thrust wheels and 5 lug on it last time. Lot of people think its a resto and not a survivor.

Still beautiful car and i wish i could but it.

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
It's a nice car for sure but there is something about it that bugs me... The picture of the front suspension... Isn't that an aweful lot of grime and build up for a 3800 mile car? ...and what's up with the angle of the front tire? Is it on a curb or something? The other pictures don't show anything odd, but that one bugs me.

Edit: After looking at some of the other picures, I'm convinced there's more than the miles being represented. One of the interior pics shows the driver's door open and if you look at the lower hinge, there is rust around it... Still a nice car, but ther's something fishy goin on.

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
^^^ I've gotta admit I am very skeptical as well. Check out the pedal wear and carpet area down by the panel....:rolleyes:

Cheers, Tim
Agreed! I also noticed that the seller took possession on 9-APR-09. Really not a problem, but when was it last for sale on Ebay?

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
The only 3800 mile car I would ever believe, would be one out of a museum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts