Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
14,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got notification today that Car Craft, Super Chevy and Street Rodder will be no more. Sad to see so many of the magazines gone.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Man, I hate too see this . . . . I also got that "notification letter" today . Plus, my Street Rodder is paid until mid 2021 . When they dropped "Rod & Custom" . . . I was over a year paid-up - - - and, too make it up-to-me …… they just started sending me 'mag's that were junk (too me) ; to cover my cost. I would get that crap - and, go right in-the-trash-can - - before I even left the Post Office.
Next - - - will be "Hot Rod Magazine" . . . I've seen the last few months , that the mag is getting very thin . . . . . compared to 2 years ago.
And, that kinda sucks . . . . . (I DO NOT do on-line reading . . . . . pretty much only go onto SNS . . . . . & trying too get used to this NEW Format ).

·
Registered
160 Posts
I got notification today that Car Craft, Super Chevy and Street Rodder will be no more. Sad to see so many of the magazines gone.
They are giving online subscriptions to MotorTrend On Demand and a subscription to another magazine for the loss. I had 2-3 months left on my Super Chevy subscription, and they're giving me 6 months of the premium streaming service for it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I will miss my Super Chevy magazine, but I spent some time on their online version last night, and while it is not the same, I will get used to it just like many other things that have changed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts