Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the Radio Delete gauge conversion option on the 1st Gen's. Has anyone done something similar on a 2nd Gen?

If so, can you share pictures so I can see how it looks?

I could likely make one out of a standard radio delete plate, but want to see how it looks in a 2nd Gen first. I am concerned it would not look as good as the 1st Gen.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Guages...

I am interested in seeing it as well. I was thinking of putting my three lower guages up top so I could put my vintage tach in the knee knocker spot!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@letrbuk67 - that is exactly the way I would describe it. The fact that it was done at an angle is even more appealing.

Look forward to the pictures.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts

These are the only 2 pics i have , this was the 1st one i tried , but am gonna redo it when the time comes with even more of an angle , and maybe not have the tach there . still not sure on that yet .Hard to tell the angle in this pic , but it runs about 3/4inch out to nothing starting on the right side, I think about 1 1/2 inch out on the right would be better . Like i say not sure on all of it yet.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. Would love to see that (or others) in the car w/o the tach. I dont want to replace the main dash panel (trying to keep a factory look), but want a cleaner gauge setup. Not a big fan of the under dash 3-gauge panels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts