Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to find out what price range a good solid 66-67 2 door Sedan basically stock or unmodified is selling for in the western states. Will be making a trip soon and possibly make a purchase and was wondering how much green to bring. Are the autotrader type papers the best places to look, or the newspapers. Any help or tips would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
11,931 Posts
I'm from SoCal and just for a roller I had to pay $4500. To buy a running 2nd gen in good to fair(Who knows what lurks underneath all that paint!) I would say that you are looking at around $7,000 - $12,000 again, depending on the condition. When I bought mine the owner had a motor and tranny in it but since I wasn't interested in his motor or trans(Or rear end for that matter but I need the 10 bolt to roll it around!) I asked him to remove them and he lowered the price. Good Luck!

·
Registered
576 Posts
See if you can't plan your visit to show up when they have a Pomona Swap meet, you can get the dates on line some where. UndercoverSS is the swap meet king - & knows it inside and out.

You may also want to check Recycler.com.

Good luck.

·
Banned
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys

Hey guys thanks for the info, going to Vegas, on to San Diego, and possibly up to LA area. Maybe AZ on the way back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts