Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
HA !!! i've done nothing... i'd LIKE to though ;)

i was kinda hoping you just rolled the lip or something. i'd like ta have some meats like that too... not gonna happen i guess :(

how's 'bout a shot from the back ???

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the Flyer said:
HA !!! i've done nothing... i'd LIKE to though ;)

i was kinda hoping you just rolled the lip or something. i'd like ta have some meats like that too... not gonna happen i guess :(

how's 'bout a shot from the back ???

I will take a rear shot in the morning and post it for ya'll

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
The FULL wheel well looks GREAT!!!
What are the dimensions on the wheels and tires ie. height,tread width, section?
Wheel size and backspace?
Brandon

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The wheels are L60's witch is the same as a 275/60/15...28 inches tall ..The wheels are 8 inch welds with 4 1/2 back spacing.
I had 295/50 on there before but with a 3.90 gear wanted something a little taller cause I drive this car everyday.

Later
Rob

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
rear shot

I'm glad that the rear shot was of his car! I was worried that it was going to be a rear shot of Vonswanko!-whew!
In all seriously-might need to lowered just a little otherwise it looks great.
Mike

·
Premium Member
5,544 Posts
Those babies really fill the hole up!
I like it!!!

Mark

·
Registered
21 Posts
Looks good! How much did you shorten the rear end from stock? Did you move the springs inboard? I want to squeeze 275/60/15 Mickey Thompson drag radials under my 67, or possibly the 50 series if it doesnt have the stance I want. Did you modify the wheel opening lip? I would sure like to see more pics!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The springs have been moved in with the Comp. Engineering leafspring offset hangers and weld-in sub frame connectors.Not sure how much from stock the rear was cut.I can messure from backing plate to backing plate for you.The lip was only rolled in the front not on the sides.I have more room side to side for more tire with different wheels, but it definately not any taller.

Let me know what detailed pics you need.

Rob

1 - 20 of 23 Posts