Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,I've got a 250 straight six in a 75 that's a good strong motor.Only has 62,000 on it.I know I need to get rid of the integrated head,but what should I do as far as cam,intake,carb and headers to make a mean yet drivable street machine out of it? Think I'm sticking with the stock head and having it milled .060 rather than the 194 head.I've heard both ways on the head swap..Don't want to swap for an 8.Want to stay all original and old school.Just a bit of a rough idle and good power. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
welcome to the party :waving:

interesting request for being a first post ( because usually, its an introduction but OK )

upper right hand of the board, is a "Search" tab. type in "250" or "inline 6", i bet that you ll get 12 plus page entries regarding your question ... :eek:

if you have any other question(s), please feel free to ask :D

once again, welcome

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there,lol.Not my first post.I've had several,but deleted them as they were answered,but I should leave them on as it may be of help to others.Thanks for the help,btw.Nice to meet ya! Joe......

·
Registered
522 Posts
Turbo it

Buddy of mine turboed a 292 GMC 6 banger in an old chevy truck and it runs like stink and gets good mileage to boot.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Our own Larry aka Twisted6 is a Top Choice in my book!
Check out his website too!
Very C??L

1 - 6 of 6 Posts