Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of the Nor Cal guys plan on attending the Good Guys show next month?

Tomorrow night(Friday the 26th) at midnight is the LAST opportunity to PRE-register for this show.

Bryan

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
I'll be there!! Hoping for some great Pleasanton, CA weather to end our show season. Once we are back from the show, will be starting the 65 project:yes::yes: along with a customer's 65 Nova. Then a 66 Mustang:eek: project after the first of the year.

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
I got a free reg from the Mini's also and already sent it in. I will know if I am going for sure when the it closer as I am not sure gas money is in my funds while I am out of work!:(

·
Registered
482 Posts
I never pre register:no: if the weather is good I'll bring a car, if not I'll walk the swap and go home. :D
Are the swaps even any good anymore ? I remember in the 80's they were awesome. After that it was all dealers.

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Are the swaps even any good anymore ? I remember in the 80's they were awesome. After that it was all dealers.
more of a ritual then anything else, but swap meets haven't been the same for a long time:no: but you may find the one prt your looking for:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
I got a free reg from the Mini's also and already sent it in. I will know if I am going for sure when the it closer as I am not sure gas money is in my funds while I am out of work!:(
you didn't get that job?i thought you did??

·
Registered
76 Posts
Never driven a car there before, might be my first this weekend, can you just show up and pay on the spot? I am planning to just going on Sunday.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Well I'm no member, so I guess it's probably more. :eek: btw, great thread on the turn signal switch...gonna replace mine tomorrow, I hope, as they are constantly blinking. Your input is gonna save me a huge headache. Bought a US made switch.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts