Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attached is the look im going for. This company makes these 3 piece wheels but they also charge $1700 each. I have been looking to see if anyone else makes a wheel in 20x10 that I can pant to get as close to the ones that break the bank. I have found some from american racing but they dont sell them plain without paint or chrome. Any help or if you know of a wheel option that I can get the same look in that size.

Attachments

·
Registered
296 Posts
Attached is the look i'm going for. This company makes these 3 piece wheels but they also charge $1700 each. I have been looking to see if anyone else makes a wheel in 20x10 that I can pant to get as close to the ones that break the bank. I have found some from american racing but they don't sell them plain without paint or chrome. Any help or if you know of a wheel option that I can get the same look in that size.
American Racing do the Rally in a 20'' up to 15'' wide.... custom offsets so you can order to suit... $800 odd each ... 2 piece.... if you don't want anything that wide or standard sort of size i think around $350... i like that look big time..
https://www.americanracing.com/wheel/44254/vn506-rally-one-piece
https://www.americanracing.com/wheel/4830/vn327-rally ...... 2 piece wheels

·
Registered
296 Posts
any idea what those tires are?
Could be anything... that's a Chevelle if i'm not mistaken... don't think they are 20's.. tires look too tall in side wall... maybe an 18''... redwall line may be grooved and painted.... can't read any writing or see any marks... can ask a friend who owns a tire shop if he recognizes the tread pattern..

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes that would be great

Could be anything... that's a Chevelle if i'm not mistaken... don't think they are 20's.. tires look too tall in side wall... maybe an 18''... redwall line may be grooved and painted.... can't read any writing or see any marks... can ask a friend who owns a tire shop if he recognizes the tread pattern..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts