Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
14,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there going to be one or will it be cancelled because of Covid 19?

·
Registered
878 Posts
I can't see this happening if current guide lines to avoiding groups of more than 10 people continue. But hay, we could make tape lines of 6 feet apart all over the parking lot:ROFLMAO: Don't forget the face masks.

·
Premium Member
4,593 Posts
supposedly there will be a show , it was vaguely mentioned on facebook , with no details , not even sure who is putting it on , I don't believe they are even on Steve's , by now there should major details and there should be fliers , this show has had leadership issues and it seems they still do

·
Premium Member
4,593 Posts
here is what was posted
April 13 at 4:35 AM

Hello Nor Cal Nova family members.
Well it's coming up on that time of the year were a few of us are starting to prepare for the next show. I'm in talks with the hotel trying to get the best rate and amenities that the hotel has to offer for the lowest price. If I get enough rooms I would like to be able to give the chef Richard Alves and Lisa rooms for the night. They have worked really hard the last few years and would like to repay them for their efforts. I realize this covid-19 B.S. has hit. So if I proceed forward I need a head count before I sign.
I would like to say thank you to all that have participated past and present for the show. Please let friends that have novas know about show.
Thank you.
The show will be held Friday September 4th and Saturday September 5th.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts