Chevy Nova Forum banner

2013 Nova Show Ocean City maryland May

12K views 79 replies 28 participants last post by  68bbnova 
#1 ·

See less See more
#20 ·
Just made hotel and Cruisin' OC reservations! I'll be there Thursday - Saturday, and head home after the meet at Hoopers. If you don't recognize my car by the red paint, or vanity NC plate, it'll be the one with two child seats in the back and probably some Disney stuff animals. We're making it a family trip. :D

Now I gotta find some GM seat belt extenders... you'd think these modern child safety seats were preparing kids for extended space travel!

#27 ·
Bruce,

Just wanted to let you know that we won't be making it down. At first my dad and I agreed that we would go down for the day but I decided that college comes first and I'm taking a summer class starting May 20th - June 27th. Bad thing is, I get done with exams May 13th so that only gives me a week to relax before I jump back into school work. I'm hoping I can get started on my motor build this fall and have it done for next year's OC cruise.

-Adam

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.